Core Vales - Integrity - Dignity

My Standards sit comfortably high while always laced with humility.

I have lowered myself. Stepped outside of my boundaries. Disregarded my values. All in the name of love. Ironically, showing myself none.

With so much clearing and cord cutting and skin shedding, I'm being granted a concise internal assessment where much of my truth has reappeared without any bit of disguise or taint. I know clearly what I want and desire at least to my core values.

I realized over the weekend how much my loving someone or something really manifested as me acting like I don't give 2 shits about myself and that just wasn't going to cut it. I started feeling shame bubble up from my stomach and recognized at once that this only happened because of recent decisions that I did out of love and hope for someone. Only to spend the following several days with a sensation of emptiness, and worry, and slight contempt.

I made exceptions for this person and scenario because I truly felt in this instance, it was different.
But that's just the thing; when you have integrity, dignity, and standards you've put in place, I believe you owe it to yourself to uphold those things relentlessly. You shouldn't compromise as I feel you'll ultimately attract what you don't desire.

This decision on my part is liberating as well as difficult. I pray for strength daily to do what needs to be done in the eyes of the bigger picture, not just my temporary relief.

I stand firm in what I value and I know what comes to me will reflect those things. I simply have no more room for anything else.

Maya

Comments

Popular Posts