MOVES - Being hands on - Elevated strides





First of all, I've been floating. like a feather. 




I have felt the most peace that I've experienced in some time now and it doesn't feel temporary. It's a peace that's unconditionally present. Rain or shine. Perfect or flawed. Happy or sad. It's here and it cannot be overruled.

I wrote about some changes in my last blog and things have been steadily unfolding and every day I'm getting more and more in sync with my truth again. It feels amazing.

I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the places and people that have been affected by these natural disasters. My prayers are steady for all of us as I believe we are all a part of these events directly affected or not. I give thanks that no matter the tragedy, we are strong people with a mighty spiritual support to rely upon and draw strength from whatever your affiliation might be.

We have a variety of islands, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Texas and MANY more places around the globe that may not be on the headlines but sure are experiencing their share of suffering and loss. I used to really have a hard time being comfortable with accepting my blessings because I'd feel guilty with rejoicing while somewhere else, someone is in great pain whether physically, emotionally or both. But the beauty in that is truly whatever side or role you find yourself in, there is a way to contribute and play your part for the collective. There is a way to help and lend a hand for no matter how selfish we can be at times, we are nothing without each other.

I'm not sure exactly how I can contribute to the recovery of these seemingly ever flowing tragedies but I pray for solutions and ways to be active. Even if it's in ways that I didn't think would have made any difference. Often times, we just need to tune in and listen to the call. I've been seeing myself being more of a hands-on type of person. Traveling places if need be and in real time developing environments and scenarios that yield a productive and effective resolution. And honestly, this may be as simple as going somewhere down the street.

We can share memes and "statistics" and drop knowledge every day but what use is it if we aren't doing anything??

I'm blogging, writing a memoir, and in the process of editing my first vlog that corresponds with this blog and the book so yes, I'm using words but I'm going to make sure that everything I write is reflective of the actions I'm documenting. I feel a shift on the horizon. I feel every cell in my being buzzing and activating for an elevated stride through this journey.

Mission accepted.

Later,
Maya

Comments

  1. Love you Maya Siobhan.. bring that energy to the beach so we can promote Miami Style! 😜💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Sugar!! <3 Soon come, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts